Suggestions to lighten your load
One of the biggest ‘stealers of time’ is email. I know that when I was previously employed I was wasting hours in the day filtering out spam, junk messages, trying to prioritise emails that need a quick response and losing emails that I had previously tried to mark as important! don’t get trapped in Outlook for up to 7-hours a day, it’s madness. Working with a virtual assistant to handle your email, as well as things like your calendar is essential to becoming more productive. Listed below are a few ways that you can work with me to help lighten your load and become more productive.
- Filtering Emails / Managing Spam
- Database Building / Updating Contacts or CRM
- Answering Customer Service Emails /Tickets / Chat Support
- Sending of Event Invitations, Conference Calls etc.
- Calendar Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
- Reminder Services
- Dropbox / Google Drive Organization
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
- Preparing Powerpoint / Keynote Presentations
- PDF Conversion, Splitting and Merging
- Simple eBook Layout / Formatting
- Preparing Online Meeting Minutes
- Report Creation
- Forms Creation
- Document Template Creation
- Online Research
- Data Mining & Development / Lead Generation
- Blog Publishing Management
- Moderating Blog Comments
- Adding Tags & Images to Blog Posts
- Receptionist Duties
- Voicemail Checking
- Sending Client Invoices
- Basic Bookkeeping (MYOB, XERO & Quickbooks)
- Project Management & Training Tasks
- Project Management Between You and Team members
- Preparation of Training Materials
- Deadline / Deliverables Tracking
- Social Media Management Tasks
- Creating Facebook Pages
- Posting and Scheduling Facebook Insights
- Promoting Facebook Pages
- Creating a Twitter Account
- Managing and Increasing Your Twitter Following
- Schedule Tweets and Track Mentions and Hashtags
- Create and Manage LinkedIn Account / Profile
- Create Pinnable Images on Pinterest
- Scheduling and Tracking Pins
- Create and Manage YouTube Account
- Upload Videos on YouTube
- Moderating YouTube Comments
- Uploading Videos to other Video Sharing Sites / Social Media
- Answer inquiries and Messages on All Channel & Profiles
- Create Slideshare Presentations
- Creating a New List in Email Marketing Software
- Adding and Removing Subscribers from Lists
- Creating and Scheduling Broadcast Emails to Promote Content
- Editing Follow-up Emails and Auto-responders
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Editing / Proofreading Emails
The key is in not spending time,
but in investing it.
As you can see, the list of tasks that virtual assistants can handle for you is diverse. The fact is that working with irtual assistant has gone far further than most people ever thought possible. It’s more than just filtering email and managing your social media (although that’s covered, too!). It’s about business growth. It’s about waking up and understanding that, as business owners, you shouldn’t be doing half the stuff that you’re doing on a day to day basis!
I hope this list serves as a bit of a spring board for some of you yet to take the VA plunge, and perhaps a ‘go to’ source of additional potential, for those of you that are already utilising the power of virtual staff in your business.
Over the years, I’ve developed a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook, and look forward to using these skills to enhance your business. I will ensure that your document or presentation is professionally produced to impress your target audience and customers.
In addition, I have vast experience in business management; arranging meetings, conferences, and events; booking UK and worldwide travel (including booking flights & hotels, arranging visas and currency, researching hotels and local transport); purchase order and invoice management, social media updates and so much more.
I’d love the opportunity to discuss your requirements further and see where I can help to release you to develop and grow your business. Please use the Contact Me page to leave your details and any comments or questions and I’ll be in touch.